The 120,000 square-foot building is located on 22 acres in the Medway 495 Business Park. Recent renovations include substantial
building updates to many of the office and department seating areas, the Boardroom, front reception, cafeteria, and more.
- Manufacturing space: 70,000 square feet
- Fitness Center Showroom: 5,500 square feet
- Education center Auditorium: 2,500 square feet, seating for 50
- Office space: 42,000 square feet
- Home of the Cybex Research Institute
The vertically Integrated manufacturing facility practices lean manufacturing processes. Core competencies at the Cybex
Medway plant include precision sheet metal fabrication, robotic welding, automated powder coating, and continuous flow assembly
- Recycle - Office paper, cardboard and all discarded electronic equipment is recycled.
Precious & heavy metals used in the manufacturing process are recovered as well
as metal and wood scrap.
- Energy - Computerized energy management system reduces energy consumption. Renovations
include natural lighting optimization as well as occupancy sensors on aisle lighting
- Water Conservation - Landscape scheme requires no outdoor watering. No chemicals
used for fertilization, only organic fertilizers.
- Order Fulfillment (Domestic & International)
- Customer Service (Domestic & International)
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Information Technology
- Research & Development (Strength & Cardio)
- Manufacturing Treads, Bikes, Trazer