Hoteliers around the world are infamous for the employment of a rigorous set of
operating standards to ensure that guests receive a consistent and hassle-free experience.
Management often boasts numerous years of polished experience in operating areas
such as F&B and the Front Office. The fitness facility however is often overlooked
and left to housekeeping to manage. Refer to our standard operating procedures (SOPs)
to provide direction, improve communication, reduce training time, and improve work
consistency for your operations team.
Our SOPs cover a range of amenities including
- Tennis court usage and bookings procedures
- Swimming pool operational guidelines
- Selectorized resistance training equipment maintenance procedures
- Treadmill maintenance procedures on a daily, monthly and quarterly basis
- Selectorized resistance training equipment trainer manual covering correct positioning,
motion, and muscle emphasis by machine