Cybex Environmental Policy
Cybex is committed to environmental affairs in all of its business activities. This
includes providing a safe and healthful work place, protecting the environment,
and conserving energy and natural resources. These principles serve as the foundation
of the following corporate policy objectives:
- Provide a safe and healthful workplace and ensure that personnel are properly trained
and have appropriate safety and emergency equipment.
- Develop, manufacture, and market products that are safe for their intended use,
efficient in their use of energy, protective of the environment, and that can be
disposed of safely.
- Be an environmentally responsible neighbor in the communities where we operate,
and act promptly and responsibly to correct incidents or conditions that endanger
health, safety, or the environment. Report them to authorities promptly and inform
affected parties as appropriate.
- Conserve natural resources by reusing and recycling materials including packaging
and other materials where possible.
- Use development and manufacturing processes that do not adversely affect the environment,
including developing and improving operations and technologies to minimize waste,
prevent air, water, and other pollution, minimize health and safety risks, and dispose
of waste safely and responsibly.
- Ensure the responsible use of energy throughout our business, including conserving
energy and improving energy efficiency when feasible.
- Meet or exceed all applicable government requirements related to the environment
wherever Cybex facilities are located.
Every Cybex employee is expected to follow this policy and to report any environmental,
health, or safety concern to Cybex management. Managers are expected to take prompt