This section lists some of the common
terms and symbols used in this chapter. Other terms and symbols are listed in this chapter as
- Circuit Mode functions as a count-up timer ideally
suited for use within small group classes with multiple users using the machine for
short bouts. It may also be used like a Quick Start for longer duration training
- Interval Mode allows the user to predefine the duration
work and rest intervals as well as the total number of sets to be performed.
- The period of an interval training session that is performed at a lower intensity to
provide for recovery after the Work interval in an Interval Mode training session.
- Review of the accumulated workout data will happen at the end of each
- The number of time a Work:Rest interval is to be performed.
- The period of high intensity effort in an interval training session.