User Safety Precautions
Prior to use:
- Obtain a medical exam before beginning any
- Obtain instruction before using.
- Read and
understand warning labels.
- Keep foot plate surface clean and dry.
- Maximum user weight is 400 lbs. (180 kg).
- Inspect unit. If damaged, notify floor staff. DO NOT
- Do not remove this label. Replace if damaged or
- Do not use for stretching and do not attach straps
or other devices.
- Do not allow children 12 or younger to be on or near
- Stop exercise if feeling faint, dizzy, or have
- Use the handrails for support and to maintain
- Keep all body parts, clothing, and accessories,
clear of moving parts.
- Wait until foot plates come to a complete stop
before getting off.